Proper disposal of industrial scrap metal can prove challenging. Many metals are not biodegradable, and some are even toxic to the environment. At ASM Recycling, Inc., we specialize in safely recycling scrap metal for return to the market. We accept both ferrous and non-ferrous metals at our Mobile, Alabama facility, which serves the Gulf Coast region with experienced collection and recycling. Partner with us to reduce disposal costs while improving your company’s impact on the environment.
Choose ASM Recycling, Inc
Businesses throughout Mobile, AL, and the Gulf Coast region turn to ASM Recycling, Inc. for reliable commercial recycling services. Our locally owned company has been in business for more than 100 years and offers the area’s best pricing on scrap with exceptional customer service. Our team uses portable metal analyzers to ensure accurate assessment of your scrap and certified scales for precise measurements and fair compensation. To get started, learn more about where we pick up scrap or contact ASM Recycling, Inc. today.
The Value of Industrial Metal Recycling
Many types of scrap do not naturally degrade. Instead, they sit in landfills indefinitely, contaminating the environment and taking valuable space that could otherwise be used for alternative disposal needs. This contributes to fewer options and rising disposal costs. Meanwhile, all that metal is a lost resource.
Commercial recycling offers an alternative method that eliminates the negative impact of landfill disposal. Most post-consumer scrap – like food cans and aluminum foil – is impure and difficult to recycle. In contrast, commercial metals, like steel, aluminum, and copper, are stamped and tooled in a manner that produces clean, pure scrap material. This makes it ideal for processing. Through recycling, these metals are kept out of landfills and instead are returned to local and national markets.
How Does Commercial Recycling Benefit Businesses?
Industrial metal recycling offers many benefits for shipbuilders, machine shops, utilities, manufacturers, and other companies like yours. Recycling scrap metal with ASM Recycling, Inc. allows your company to access all of the following benefits:
- Profit from your scrap: We pay top dollar for usable metal scrap. This helps lower disposal expenses and turns waste into profit for your company.
- Convenience: Diverting labor to scrap disposal increases costs and diminishes productivity. ASM Recycling, Inc. provides scrap pick-up services at no cost to industrial clients to save time and money.
- Economic stimulus: As the industrial metal recycling industry continues to grow, it generates revenue and creates new jobs. This makes commercial recycling a smart economic move for the Gulf Coast region.
- A positive reputation: Because recycling supports a cleaner environment, your greener choices will help your company stand out. This is attractive to the businesses and individuals who purchase your products, as well as future employees seeking jobs at organizations that are committed to the environment.
The environmental benefits of industrial metal recycling are equally hard to ignore. We all benefit when fewer materials are deposited in landfills, and scrap metal recycling helps reduce reliance on diminishing natural resources.
Which Materials Are Accepted for Commercial Recycling?
We are unable to accept any of the following items:
- Items that present health and safety risks
- HAZMAT materials
- Combustible, explosive, or flammable materials
- Corrosive materials
- Radioactive materials
- Toxic materials
To learn more about the materials we accept, please call 251-470-0765 to speak with a representative.